Simply Be/ Simply Yours Press Day.

4 comments




Last week I was lucky enough to be invited to London for a couple of press events the main one being one for Simply Be and Simply Yours and I have to say I had the best time ever! Though it has to be said whenever I see the other plus size bloggers I truly do have such a wonderful time, it was brilliant to meet some new bloggers to, who I'd been speaking to on twitter so I felt like I knew them already.

The event itself was also lovely and I have to say I've never been so impressed with swimwear! You can check out all the other bloggers posts about it for lots more pictures, I didn't take that many I was far to busy chattering away! The bottoms two pictures are from Georges blog and the Simply Be one if you want to see more. The pieces in there spring/summer for next year are amazing lots of cute embellishment's and detailing sometimes you don't often find on plus size fashion. After going the Dune group press day the evening before ( I'll post about that soon) I've gotten a little obsessed with shoes and I adore the ones simply be had to show, cute, quirky and still wider fitting utter perfection!

I'd also like to say all the people I met who worked for either Simply Be or Simply Yours and going to the pub afterward was so lovely and Charlotte if your reading this it was so great to meet you and your so, so lovely! I now realise I've said lovely far to much in this post but its the right word for what I want to say! I honestly hope I get invited to more Simply Be/Simply Yours events in the future as I feel I go so much out of it and seriously enjoyed myself!

And lastly here are all the bloggers who I hung out with who attended Lauren from Pocket Rocket, George from fuller figure fuller bust , Naomi from Diamonnds 'n' Pearls, Ceri from Curvy Girl Blogs , Mhairi from Lilybobombs Lovely Lumps and finally Em from Oh the places you'll go.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig