Curves in Couture Part 1.

5 comments




Here are some cheeky pictures from the Curves in Couture event I attended last Thursday in London, all of these pictures are either from Lauren from Pocket Rocket Fashion or Claire from A Monkey Fatshionista as I didn't get any of all us bloggers together! I'll post about the event and catwalk show in full later on in the week.

I just wanted to do a little post about how lovely it was to see some of my fave bloggers again and meet some new ones such as em from Oh, the places you'll go! and George from Fuller Figure Fuller Bust . I'm so glad I got into blogging not only because I get invited to such amazing event but also all the amazing people I meet I can honestly say that I've made Friends for life in so may of the bloggers I've met. Everyone is so much fun to be with as well, sorry I'm probably starting to sound pretty soppy right now but its all true!

The last picture I put up because technically it proves I've had a picture with Zandra Rhodes if you look to the right hand corner you can see me and George's head on the tier above, you wouldn't believe how excited I got when I saw this picture on the Daily Mail website!I've got lots of pictures from the catwalk show as well as the generally evening and I'll get them all up soon though it may take a couple of posts!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. It looked like such a fantastic night, I hope they do it again, would love an opportunity to go :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right here is the perfect blog for anybody who wishes to find
    out about this topic. You know so much its almost tough to
    argue with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a fresh spin on a topic that has been discussed for a long time.
    Excellent stuff, just great!
    My blog :: http://www.teachingchildrenwithautismfacts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Curves in Couture: Part" could be the beginning of a phrase or title related to celebrating and showcasing curvier body types in high-end fashion (couture). Geoeng Mudah Resipi It may refer to an event, a campaign, or a discussion about inclusivity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig