On the models.

3 comments




These are my final four models, lets just hope none of them drop out! Two of these models I worked with last year as well as they were both in the fashion show then as well. I'm really happy with my models all of them seem utterly lovely so I think the show will go really well.

I hope lauren whos wearing my playsuit doesn't mind her belly button being on show, when I fitted her I was yet to put the zip in so we had to hold it together! I'll be taking lots of pictures during fashion show week which is next week, so look forward to me spamming them on here! I know this is only a short post but I'm off to see a band tonight and I'm yet to decide what to wear! I'm sure I'll try and blog about it tomorrow if I get any pictures, hope you all have a lovely rest of the weekend!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig