The Staircase.

7 comments


I think this is one of my favourite photographs that I took while I was away on the college trip to Antwerp. The staircase leads to the front for of a original 1930s home, there is a area in Antwerp which is full of all these AMAZING and detailed houses. I edited this photo to make it more grainy and almost haunted I also leveled out the black and white to make sure the details in the doors and rails under the eave of the porch. I could quite possibly see the swirls and interlocked patterns being woven into a garment either by embroidery or line printing.
So do you think the edited image is better? I would love to know what all you budding photographers think.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig