Fallen leaves, broken dreams.

4 comments
These two images are another of my photoshop attempts but I actually think this worked out really well, I'm super happy with them. I feel I am just about getting the hang of all this photoshop business and may have to do a bit more of it, I'm only doing the simpler stuff mind!
I may of posted the original photograph on here before because I took it while I was in my Granny's orchard at half term. I think I'm going to try and use the edited image as a pattern for fabric on a design or something because hopefully that would look pretty cool.
Sorry this is such a short post! I promise a outfit post for this weekend!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig