Rainbow Paperclips.

3 comments
This is my final edit of this drawing. I also have some other photos I'll be scanning in and editing which will then be able to view at your leisure. I did this as a sort of collage I used double sided tape to attached the paperclips in this style to fit for the vest. I then used fine liner to fill in the pockets and headband.

I edited this on photoshop by altering the levels of the shades and colours so it cleared the uneven background. And then I also altered the hue on the paperclips to produce a deeper and richer tone. I can see this being used for a trendy stationers, because of the stylised choice.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig