The Golden Corn.

2 comments


Good afternoon my lovely followers I apologise for not posting for well over a week! Thing have just caught up with me and I also had a horrid, horrid ( yes two horrid's it was that bad) sickness bug which knocked me out for the weekend when i was planning to post then. But i am back now not feeling fully well but much better than before.

These are edits of the original image which took last summer while i was on holiday in Suffolk. I photoshopped this picture because i am currently doing a brief which is focused on photo editing as well as editing pictures i have drawn myself. At the moment i am taking it as a interesting learning curve as I've known how to basically use photoshop (or other software like it) but not how to so intricately edit each photograph or almost re draw each piece using layers and transparency settings. I did take and alter more than just this image So i will post some more up over the next few days! There is also another outfit post coming up soon.

I hope you've all had okay weekends, anyone have there Christmas tree up yet?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig