Natural Curves Classic Girdle.

Leave a Comment




Girdle: c/o Natural Curves. Dress: Forever 21 (bought from Nancy) Beret: Primark. 

Hello I'm back with another post for you all! This one has also been waiting awhile to be written and I can only apologise but at least I'm here now and going to tell you about my first ever Girdle! As you may notice from my style over the last year I've been showing my vintage style more and more. It's something I've always loved but I just didn't feel like I could wear it all the time but now it makes me happy to dress up more so I do. I've been thinking about trying a girdle with some hold ups for awhile so when Natural Curves emailed me to ask if I'd like to try something from them I just new as soon as I saw the Classic Open Bottom Girdle by Ulla Dessous that it was just my cup of tea. 

Here I'm wearing the 3X which is labelled on the site as a UK20 and it fits well much better than I thought it would. As a novice I thought I'd really struggle using the belts and attaching them to the hold ups (I couldn't find mine when I wanted to take photos so I cut up some old tights for them!) There is 3 buckles on each side which hold them up enough but if you were more heavily into the vintage scene and jive danced you'd potentially need something more hardcore but for me 3 straps are perfect. Another thing I liked about this girdle is it held me in a little without cutting into my stomach and becoming uncomfortable. I've had suspender belts in the past that were honestly useless for anyone plus size but this one by Natural Curves is fab! As it was pretty chilly outside I layer with this adorable printed dress and roll neck top. This look is my more everyday vintage style but I can't wait to wear this girdle when I really go full vintage glam over Christmas! 

As we all know plus size lingerie can be a nightmare to find and Natural Curve offer many styles up to a UK Dress Size 34! It's also pretty rare to find classic high quality lingerie and shape wear that's larger sizes fit so well and these do! You can check out there full collections on the site here. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig