Subtle Spots.

7 comments



Shirt/Clutch: Simply Be. Leggings: Matalan. Sandal Flatforms/Moose(?) Necklace: Primark. Gold Chain Necklace: Charity Shop. Black Slip (from an old dress) Dorothy Perkins. Tight Socks: Urban Outfitters.

Okay so this probably doesn't seem like subtle spots but just check out my little tight socks tying the whole spotty look together, so cute! I got them as a gift a while back off my dear friend who seems to always get me the best presents (shes also the girl who got me the lovely Asos bag in my last outfit post). I adore this shirt from Simply Be its something I love having in my wardrobe though I'm yet to properly wear it out for a full day as the fabric makes me boiling so I'm hoping to get a lot more wear out of it come the cooler weather. The clutch I bought from the Simply Be store in Leicester when it first opened ( I did a post about it here ) I did get it discounted but it was still probably the most expensive bag I've ever bought other than school rug sacks!

These shoes are quickly becoming a firm favourite in my life... not that I've worn them for long periods of time yet. I want to try and wear them when I'm at events in London but I know my feet would probably kill towards the end of the day but it would be worth it to look at my adorable and probably red and swollen feet! these necklaces are actually two of my favourites but I rarely wear the simple gold chain, the moose necklace I've worn a lot I added some extra length to the back so its longer on me and I love it, people have often asked me where its from and not believed it was good old primark for a pound!

My make ups has become much better applied in the last month or so thanks to my new brushes and me realising I can actually wear blusher! I won't lie but blusher is making my life I love the rosy cheeked look and even more when its not naturally my own. The lip colour is a stain from 17 which has really good colour pay off and I use it most days and still hasn't dried out so is really good!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments

  1. This is such a cute shirt! The colour pop clutch is gorgeous too :)

    xx


    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clutch it looks fab with the outfit! And I love the shirt on you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loooove that bag! wont have a problem fitting your phone and lippy in there xx

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit bb, those shoes are perfection. I'm dev'd to have missed out on that clutch when it went in the sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey honey how are you??

    I am loving spots at the moment too!

    L xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig