DIY - Neon Necklace.

4 comments



These are some photographs I took while doing a little DIY I'd seen around online and on Dani's blog here. Of course her pictures are soooo much better than mine as well as her explanation of what to do so I won't drone on about how I did it as its exactly the same as what the lovely Dani did.

Mine isn't quite as neon as I would like but as I don't actually own any neon polish I think it looks pretty good! I'm also thinking about buying another necklace and doing a pastel themed one as I'd really like to see how that would work out. I bought my necklace from eBay for £1.99 and a pound postage it also came with some lovely clip on earrings which aren't really my thing so have been put into the jewellery box for pantomine! I also added more colours to it in the end so there was even less bling on show (though I did leave a little so they could catch the light and twinkle slightly) I'm going to have to wear it for a post as soon as possible so you can see the finished piece! I am thinking of either a light weight over sized denim or white shirt with leggings and flatforms and this necklace would look amazing, just going to have to hunt down such things now!

Nail polishes used were as follows:-

- Matte White Barry M
- Lemon Yellow Barry M
- Cyan Blue Barry M
- Pink Siren Collection 2000
- Orange Sun Downer Rimmel


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. you're truly a excellent webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a wonderful process in this topic!
    Also see my webpage > read this blog and get stoned

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig