Evans...

2 comments

Here's just a tiny little post about The blogger profile Evans did about me a week or so ago.

So anyway The lovely people who manage Evans and were kind enough to let me be put on there blog roll and be a Evans blog partner also asked if i would be interested in doing a post about my blog and my style for there site http://blog.evans.co.uk/


I used the photograph from my before the blizzards hit post. I would just like to say thank you ever so much Evans for letting me be a blog partner and doing the post on me which was ever so lovely!

so get and check out Evans fashion fix blog!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig