A rose is blue and violets red, say it isn't true don't tell me romance is dead.

6 comments














The plastic flowers you gave, sit on the table so unstable and there's some greasy fingerprints on that pre-wrote birthday car you wrote your name in, and i know that you make your effort but i think you could do much better. A rose is blue and violets red say it isn't true don't tell me romance is dead, so wake up you sleepy head all your dreams are just a kiss away. I ask you for a letter so you emailed,have we failed? oh you kiss with such a potential then ask to speed up its not enough, now I'm carrying my own bags up 17 flights of stairs love...
These photos are a mixture of ones I took and professional ones, though I'm sure you can tell which ones are which haha. All of these absolutely wonderful Paloma Faith photo's were taken on the 31st of October, which is when me and my dear friend Finn saw the beautiful woman herself. Paloma Faith's costumes on stage were AMAZING unfortunately I have no idea who had designed them but once I find out I will most definitely tell you all! When she appeared on stage she had a floor length feather skirted dress on and a really unique almost helmet styled headpiece which was covered in fur, I think. Then half way through the set she changed into a tight fitting black dress with large one shouldered leather looked puff sleeve, with yet another pair of animal like ears! Utterly fabulous, though this pair did not stay on Paloma's poor head for long I think she'd had enough when she was jumping around.
There is so much I could say about this concert but I won't poor you with me rambling! But I will say this is one of the best ones I've ever been to, It was just amazing and meeting her afterwards was the cherry on top of the already decorated cake!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. You got to meet her!? Jealous. I love Paloma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i waited outside in the cold though for well over a hour! it was totally worth it though, haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got to meet her?! i am so jealous!
    and yes i have had my hair cut, got a fringe put in :) glad you like ittt!!!



    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    & check out the latest competition to win an LBD!
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i think your fringe looks lovely i've just had a staight fringe cut in instead of a sweeping one :)

    and i love some of your posts, and i'm super jealous you got to go to london for the matalan thing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig