Going Dotty.

9 comments




This is one of the dresses the ever so lovely Simply Be sent for me to review for you all. The second one I plan to have posted by next week at the latest. I have to say I utterly love this dress and there's only one draw back for me its a little bit to long for me so I plan to take it up a little bit just because then I know I will wear it so much more. I also think I could of probably sized down in this dress as I feel its a little roomy but it still looks lovely, for these pictures I pulled it under the elastic a little and kept in place with the tie it seems to have worked pretty well though you couldn't walk around with it like this.

I adore the mix of colours and pattern and I especially love anything spotty or dotty though usually I play safe with it only ever being in monochrome but I love this turquoise colour with with pink and brown which is a combination I'd never think of pairing and wearing (oh look at that I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!) I also love the button detailing on the dress and sleeves another thing I would like to see on more dresses is buttons right up to the neck though I'm sure there's a lot of plus size women who don't like that so I totally get why its not on many pieces. While I'm on the subject of buttons I like that the shirt style at the front is actually a whole piece and the buttons and there stand is just a design feature which means NO GAPING which is brilliant and so man of my shirts do gape! I just wore my new jumper from Matalan with it because the colour works with the dress. And yes there is a picture of my face for how tired I at the moment my dark circles don't look so bad thank god for collection 2000 concealer and camera flash!

Right now I'm supposed to be writing an 1000 word essay but I'm really struggling to start it, the annoying this is I can write masses on here but when it comes to essays or notes I'm awful my theory is I can write on here because its something I genuinely want to do out of choice and the essays are because I've been told to do them, does that make sense? And right now I've written coming up to 450 words so why can't I write that this when it comes to my actual work....
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments

  1. that is a gorgeous dress - is it from spring/summer collection. It really suits you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tracey it was on the site before christmas thats when I got sent it but i've only just had my tripod back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that green sweater with that dress. Absolutely adorable!

    bisous,
    http://www.bighipsredlips.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah that dress is amazing! You look lovely, as always :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My collection 2000 concealer is a life saver!
    Love this dress and it looks great paired with the chunky knit x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that dress is amazing! I want! And love it with that jumper, such gorgeous colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. simply be did a great job: now i waaaaaaaaant that dress :)))
    you look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! How do you become a reviewer?? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig