HANNAH MARSHALL SPRING | SUMMER 2011

1 comment

THIS IS THE CAMPAIGN FOR HANNAH MARSHALL AND IT WAS SHOT BY RANKIN IN DAZED + CONFUSED.
This wonderful woman is my new favourite designer and recently I sent a very desperate email to her internships, I know I won't have the smallest chance of even getting a look in but I mean "you don't no if you don't try" so lets hope she doesn't think I'm just another try hard fashion wannabe. which I'm not so don't worry there, I just think her pieces are quite haunting due to her main colour palette being deep, rich dark colours. The only place Hannah Marshall's work is sold in the UK at the present moment is a small number of stores in London.
I personally think this campaign is really beautiful with the Viole draped over her figure giving a Gothic film to the photograph. I cannot wait to see Hannah's spring summer pieces and private pre-ordering evenings have just been realeased so hopefully in the coming weeks there will be more images up on her site.
Have any of you seen the rest of Hannah Marshall's winter collection it's really amazing.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig