Your hair is a Wonderland.

7 comments



Double Volume Straight Instant Weave in Dip Dye: c/o Wonderland Wigs. 
Lipstick: Topshop - Brighton Rock .

The lovely team over at Wonderland Wigs sent me this fabulous hair piece before Christmas but I've only just had chance to snap some photographs with it! For the last few years I've been intrigued by hair extent ions and pieces but all I had stuck in my head was those ones around a bobble you used to get in Claire's which were pretty horrendous so they'd put me off ever so slightly. Though after this baby came through the door I knew my mind would soon change, I'm utterly in love with this! It feels great quality the hair looks fab without giving off that synthetic look. What impressed me the most was how well it matches my hair, I of course just looked at the dip dye one and decided I needed this one as I was missing my old bleached locks (though they were A LOT shorter than this) my own hair blends rather well and I found it rather easy to style once I'd got it comfortably in place, here's a fab step by step on how to put it on. If you're after something fun or even something plain Wonderland wigs have everything it took me what felt like days scrolling through the site and for how lovely the service and pieces, it was wonderful!

I styled it in the quite tradition way and also with the pony tail style which is on the packaging this one couldn't be easier it has a drawstring around the outside to pull it in around a bun on your head then all you have to do is pop a few kirby grips to hold it in place and voila The Perfect Long Pony. I paired these with a slick of my new lipstick I picked up in the Topshop sale. I also cut my own fringe (again last night so I do apologise if any hairdressers read this and see the state it's in!)

So what do you think of my new look? Do I suit long hair?


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments

  1. you look wonderful, it really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think long hair are perfect for you :) great blog!
    we are follower no. 500 btw :D congrats!
    kisses from berlin
    www.enfantterrible-berlin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. It suits you so much!! Rosie you should wear this all of the time, you fox ;) <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice hair !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are ridiculously gorgeous, I love this! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig