Currently Coveting.

6 comments
              
Top/Tunic: New Look (no longer in store)

Okay so this isn't something I can currently get in the shops at the moment but I've been desperate for it since I first saw it on a blogger what seems like years ago! It's only from the main section in New Look so the biggest size its in is an 18 but I don't care as I'm sure I'd be able to squeeze into it!

I found this one on Ebay and put my bid on it but didn't check back in time and was outbid by 50p! Don't you hate that when your outbid by less than a pound! I really wish I'd put a higher bid on it in the first place,
unfortunately there isn't any other on Ebay at the moment so this is more of a post to see if anyone does have it in an 18 or even a 16 depends on shape/size I might eve get in it, it depends though! 

If you see one online or anywhere PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS I SERIOUSLY WANT THIS TOP OH SO MUCH! 

New Edit- I HAVE THE TOP HOPEFULLY! the lovely claire from French for Cupcake commented and said she has one I could have yayyyy!
P.S I promise I will try and get back to my normal blogging schedule as soon as possible!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. I have this! It's from the tall section but works grand on me and i'm a wee shortie. I think it's an 18, maybe a 16. I'll check! email me claire@frenchforcupcake.com if you want it xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely! Hope you find one! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Look-Floral-Pansy-Chiffon-Top-Size-16-18-/321002725432?pt=UK_Women_s_Tops_Shirts&hash=item4abd40e038

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Look-Long-Length-Floral-Sheer-Top-Tunic-Floaty-Sleeves-sizes-8-to-18-BN-/320998047401?pt=UK_Women_s_Tops_Shirts&var=510082866231&hash=item4abcf97ea9

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the valuable information you supply for your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at once more right here frequently. I am fairly certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
    Also visit my web-site ... Marc Primo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig