Pastel Sunshine.

1 comment




Dress: c/o Navabi. Jacket: Simply Be. Clutch: H! by Henry Holland at Debenhams. Sunglasses: Specspost. Necklace: Black Heart Creatives. 

Lately I feel like I start every blog post with an apology because I've been away too long or somethings been happening in my life which has just meant by the time I'm sitting in front of my laptop to write up my brain can't function. I'm hoping this is just a phase as I utterly adore my blog but due to lots of things happening in my life it's taken a back seat in the last few months and that is something I can only apologise for! 

I was sent this dress by the fab team at Navabi to wear for my Final Year University review which was far too long ago now but I was offered an unconditional place there and then so clearly the dress is a lucky one! I'm wearing the equivalent of a UK20 here and it fits like an absolute dream! When I get pieces from Navabi I know that I'm not only getting a high quality garment but also you get to see the total care the company take in sending the items to their customers (or bloggers in this case) and this dress did not disappoint! This is a heavy weight lined dress which isn't ideal for the current hot weather but was perfect to wear in May and will be perfect to start wearing come Autumn. 

As it is now summer and Navabi have some of the most amazing pieces on their site I'm planning on do a Currently Coveting feature on some of my favourite items! You will also shortly be able to see a video of this look over on my YouTube Channel
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. This outfit is so pretty Rosie! I love the dress and that jacket reminds me I need more pink in my life. xx
    Just Me Leah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig