Polka Dot Pretty with Lady Vintage.

1 comment



Dress: c/o Lady Vintage. Shoes: Bait Footwear. Beret: old! Clutch: Primark.

Lately I've been delving a little deeper into the retro loving side of my own personal style and from my blog posts over the last few months it's been even more obvious than ever! So I was so excited when Lady Vintage asked if I'd like to review The Maria Dress from their Lady Voluptuous range which goes up to a UK32. A size range in such a scale as theirs is sadly often lacking when it comes to vintage reproduction brands. Lady Vintage have been on my radar for quite awhile but I'd never gotten chance to get my hands on a dress before! 

Here I'm wearing a UK20 which I would say is very true to size. If you've read my blog for awhile you'll know that I often mention how in vintage reproduction brands in the past I've found sizing to run small compared to high street sizing etc but I'm happy to report that in this Maria Dress that isn't the case! The dress itself is well made and the fabric is a thick stretch cotton mix meaning it hugs to the body well but also keeps it's shape! What I particularly love about this design is the flattering shape of the neckline and gathers across the chest and the 3/4 length sleeve as these aren't often on dresses and it does mean that there isn't any need for a cardigan if you were at all self conscious about your arms. I styled the dress up with a cute beret that I don't wear enough. these Bait Footwear flats which I utterly adore but they're just a little too snug to wear a lot and my go to classic red lip! The clutch bag was a recent and rather frivolous purchase from Primark but I just couldn't resist! 


If you're now dying to get your hands on a Lady Volup piece, the team have been nice enough to offer you guys 10% off your order with

ROSIE10



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig