Summer Lace - SheIn Review.

6 comments







Lace Top: c/o SheIn. Swimsuit: Asos Curve. Bag: H+M. Sandals: Simply Be. Skirt: Handmade by me. Fat Babe Earrings: Black Heart Creatives. Sunglasses: c/o Specspost

I'm not really sure what's happening with this outfit but I'm really loving it! The hair is maybe a little bit 80s as is the lipstick but I'm still feeling it! Again I'm sorry for the slight radio silence but with my fashion show now been and gone (I'll get photos up as soon as I can as I'd love to show you my graduate collection!) 

I was sent this cute lace number from SheIn (formally known as She Inside) who I've heard of for quite sometime and seen them featured on a number of straight sized blogs but I was a little wary due to the sizing so I decided to go for something that looked over sized and in the largest size available which was a XL. I'm pleasantly surprised at how utterly lovely this top is! It can be worn as a beach cover up or as a sheer tunic/top which I've done both above. What else I wasn't prepared for was that it felt nice, cheap lace can sometimes feel scratchy and irritating but this doesn't at all. I'm now really looking forward to trying some other pieces from SheIn if I get the chance to so to prove that plus size girls can also shop there! The shoes also look pretty fabulous but alas I have really wide feet! 

I styled this up with a swimsuit from Asos Curve which I do love but just wasn't sure how to wear it! Funnily enough I think I'm more into "Fatkinis" than swimsuits something I never thought I'd be saying as up until a year ago it wouldn't have been anything but a one piece! I also bought myself this bag as a little birthday treat as I've been after one for ages! (I also had one as a kid and I'm happily relieving that now!) 

So what do you think? Shall I wear this out during the summer? 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. You look amazing! x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% wear this out in the summer. You look awesome! Can't wait to see your graduate collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to meet you today. Great blog and read.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Can't wait to cover myself in that amazing lipstick!

      Delete
  4. A "Summer Lace Shein review" likely pertains to a customer's evaluation of a lace clothing item from the fashion brand Shein, suitable for warm weather. Geoeng Mudah Resipi Keep in mind that individual experiences may vary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig