Polka Dots and Poodles.

8 comments



Peplum Top: c/o George at Asda. Jeans: Matalan. Necklace: Me and Zena. Clutch: Asos. Shoes: Evans.

I took these photos far to long ago but with my massive graduate hand in and the after math of a weddings and my brother and his girlfriend staying for a week I've only just had the chance to sit down and finally write a blog post. Unfortunately I am pretty behind on posts and have an array of fabulous things to show you which I'm hoping to get posted over the next few weeks so please do bare with me. I'm a little refreshed and hopefully have my blogging mojo back!

This style of top is one of my favourites for summer, long enough to pair with leggings for a comfortable look but can equally be dressed up with denim and heels for a less casual look like I've done here. In this I sized up to a UK22 as I like them to be looser for the warm whether and it also means that the top would be longer on me making sure it covered my crotch for wearing with leggings! The back of the neck also have a really lovely scoop and tie at the back which I unfortunately couldn't master getting a decent photo of! I decided to finish the look by mixing prints in the form of this cute clutch back I picked up on sale at Asos (a bag I'll probably use for photos but rarely out as I like to carry a lot of crap around with me!), denim to break up the dark colours and cute hair and make up, which was from a shoot I did at HMS Vintage and can't WAIT to show you when I get a chance! 

Again sorry for the radio silence but I'm glad to be back and I hope you're glad too! 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

  1. You look fab- awesome bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great!
    Cris

    http://momentswithcris.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely as always. :) The bag is so cute. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous! Love the poodles ... always love the pooch!

    C xx
    http://curvygirlthin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! I can't decide what I love more - the top or the purse!

    Sarah Lipstick and Dresses x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! I can't decide what I love more - the top or the purse!

    Sarah Lipstick and Dresses x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, love that look on you!! Amazing photos love!

    XOXO, Jessi
    mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig