Rule This.

6 comments



Top: c/o George at Asda. Skirt: Silly Old Seadog. Necklace: Blackheart Creatives. Clutch: New Look.

It's been 2 weeks roughly since I last got chance to blog and unfortunately I may be pretty sporadic until June as I'm very much so in the run up to my graduate collection and that shit needs to be done on top of all the write ups and shoot for it! Anyway on to the lovely outfit post the babes at George also popped a few surprise bits and pieces in my parcel from the items I've already shown you, including this fab yellow top. Unfortunately I can't find this exact one on the site but this cute tee would work equally as well and give the same look!

Now this is a colour that I'd normally run a mile from but I've decided to welcome it with open arms and pair it with an equally as bright skirt!Which I got last summer for an event I was doing with work but unfortunately the weather was so miserable it never got it's deserved outing. I'm wearing the top in a UK22 but it's actually rather too big so I I'd definitely say there isn't a need to size up. I find with the majority of the George range there sizing is pretty good in basically everything I have from them I wear a UK20 but in some tops I do like to size up to make them longer so I can wear them with leggings! I finished the look with some of my favourite accessories and the fabulous hair and make up was from a photoshoot I did at HMS Vintage that afternoon! (I'll be posting the shots from then later on this month!) 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. Love those colours on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, and the skirt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, the colours are amazing and I love your hair and make-up as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! I live your skirt. Good luck with your collection x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm absolutely in love with this outfit! Donut livin 4 eva!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig