Sweater Weather.

Leave a Comment
 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.


It's finally that time of year where I raid my wardrobe for all the fine knits I have and usually end up buying more! I'm rarely a chunky knit kind of girl due to feeling like it bulks me up even more (though I do have a few exceptions to this rule in my wardrobe!) I also find the thicker knit means I get too warm so I find something fine that's easy to layer always works for me! So I decided to hunt down a few of my favourites from some stores I've always shopped with like Simply Be and new stores I've only just discovered like Esprit!

As you can see from the selection above apparently I have a thing for animal print! These pieces just caught my eye because the looked like the kind of garments that would work for being cosy at home as well as being warm but also relatively smart, this is something I always strive to be but rarely succeed with! Options 2 and 5 are just me having a little bit of fun, I adore the fluffy bubblegum pink but I just don't think it would be something I could pull off however it will firmly stay on my wishlist! This winter I'd also like to jump out of my comfort zone a little maybe not with colour but certainly with style. Number four is a loose polo neck style I always think polo necks in general look really chic and I can imagine them looking amazing with a circle skirt and brooch for that bit of vintage sparkle at Christmas but unfortunately I'm yet to feel comfortable wearing one for a period of time, so this would be my compromise to ease myself in to this style and shape. Finally I chose number 3 because JUST LOOK AT THE COLLAR, how pretty is that glitzy little neckline! Perfect for a party but still being comfortable and relatively warm at the same time! I'm sure I'm not the only one that always ends up getting a little chilly part way through an evening because I didn't want to have to carry a coat, so a fine knit jumper like this would be perfect!

So who else is ready to embrace Sweater Weather?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig