The Fashion Show - Bomber Jacket and J.W Anderson.

Leave a Comment
Top and Skirt: Made by Me. Shoes: Topshop
Jacket: Made by Me. Skirt: Collectif.


This is the first of a number of posts about my foundation degree first year fashion show! Yes it's true I made it through first year, not exactly with flying colours as I've certainly had a few bumps along the way but ultimately grown as a fashion design student with great thanks to the great team my college/uni has (Huge thanks to them for letting me do plus size fashion and for helping me so much with all the challenges that come along with creating plus size garments)

These are all made to fit my own body which is roughly a UK size 20. Both pieces could fit a number of sizes though due to style and cut of the garments. I had a mini collection and these two pieces in the show which meant I needed two models, luckily I was able to model myself and I sweet talked my dear friend Elly into modelling alongside me. Though next year I could need up to six and I won't be able to model myself... eeek! These pieces were made for two separate briefs one of which you can see I did a photoshoot for here. 

I hope you enjoy the little snippets of my degree as I plan to have regular posts up in the future on projects and research I'm doing! 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig