Currently Coveting.

7 comments

I really love the overall styling of the Clements Riberio Collections. the red lips but no actual full head, well its pretty genius! I own a lovely top from the previous collection which I can dress up and down and is actually comfortable to wear and doesn't cling to my tummy at all!

I adore this whole look above the clash of the prints, ankle grazing length of the trouser and the batwing shape of the sleeve. Everything just screams comfort but also style, as I can't afford the whole outfit (hello student loan) but I've decided that I probably the trousers in my life! I'd pair them with so many things in my wardrobe, from a buttoned up denim shirt to a cute striped tee and flatforms. 

What pieces are you loving from Clements Riberio's latest collection for Evans?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments

  1. all dress are now available in plus size suits to Scrubs...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dress I like it .....but I am now busy with relocations and storage and I am from http://www.palmersrelocations.com.au/ after solve my prob's then must contact with you guyz...
    .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a great day for me cause friends I am just found a website which has a vary good quality designer with Low cost web design it's simply great may be ........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ecommerce website design dallas is now for make something special for their client's and hope they can reached their goal in very short time .......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig