And we'll all build castles in the sky.

1 comment






Okay this castle isn't in the sky but its up a big bank/hill thing. I went out with my mum, brother and his girlfriend and we ended up mow cop at about half five in the evening. i love going up there it really blows the cobwebs off!
The dress i am wearing is my favourite i wish i had 3 of these, i wear it all the time! it was in the sale at Dorothy Perkins around Christmas time so it was a bargain an is just well beautiful. i generally wear this dress with a long sleeved t-shirt under and leggings.
If you have noticed the lad standing in the middle photograph with me he is my big brother. He was staying for a few days before going back to Liverpool. he is wearing topman skinny jeans a primark coat and converse.
In the next few weeks i will try and get photos up from fittings week and rehearsals. as well as some new designers I'm totally falling for. As always thanks for reading and comments are always ever so welcome. cheers.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig