Frills and Florals with Boohoo.

1 comment



Top and Skirt: c/o Boohoo. Sunglasses: Specspost. Shoes: Primark. Necklace: Charity Shop.

This is my second instalment from the fab goodies Boohoo sent across to me when the sun was still just about shining! I simply ADORE this outfit but I just wish my photographs did it justice unfortunately I was struggling to find a good place in my garden to snap them! I'm also sorry if they seem a little creased I'm too impatient with an iron when there is clothes as cute as these for me to wear. The team over at Boohoo originally sent this outfit across for me to wear to a stunt they were planning but unfortunately it had to be cancelled but they were sweet enough to let me keep the pieces to show you on here and on my YouTube Channel!

I'm wearing the Betsy off the shoulder frill top  which surprisingly is from the main range which from my understanding technically only goes up to a UK14 however I knew from the fabulous Charlotte from The Good Owl (who I'd seen it on during the summer and knew I had to have it!) that it was a loose fit and elasticated so I thought I may get away with it and luckily I did as I really love this top! The sleeves are dramatic in the very best sense but have taken bit of getting used to when I'm wearing it. I decided to pair this with the Rosie printed a line skirt from Boohoo Plus which I'm wearing in a UK22 as with Boohoo generally speaking I always need to size up at least once with the clothes (but not the swimwear as you know from my previous post) I finished the look with my primary wedges which I've had for ages and will be gutted when they fall apart, my chain from the charity shop and cateye frames from Specspost.

So what do you think and here's to hoping that this post won't be the last one which the sun shining in it! 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Never can go wrong with a cute floral print! Love this look girlie.

    XO, Jessi
    mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig