Perfect Perfume.

4 comments

Top: Marc Jacobs Dot. Below: YSL Parisienne. Left: Vivienne Westwood - Let It Rock.

Up until the last maybe 18 months I wasn't one fussed over perfume at all, the classy teenager I was I used Charlie body sprays and that would do. Now don't get me wrong I'm still a huge fan of these said sprays but now I'm matured into a young lady (yeah right...) I've been known to dabble into the vast array of scents and styles on the market. I'm always a sucker for a cute bottle and packaging regardless of what the actual contents inside smells like. In my opinion up until now the less floral the better, I generally much prefer a more fresh scent like lemongrass(?) than something that resembles a florists though there are always exceptions to the rule.

Now why have I chosen these three fabulous bottles above you may all think just because they appealing to the eye and of course on one part you'd be right! In the past I've received some samples of the YSL Parisienne and though it may not be something I could wear every day it's something I utterly loved when I first tried it and of course made me feel quite the grown up, long gone were the days of impulse and charlie!
I've adored every single advert for Vivienne Westwood perfumes and this was no exception! I'd love to try this after having Naughty Alice forever etched into my brain and nostrils for what seems like forever. And lastly Marc Jacobs Dot something I've been besotted with every since I first laid my eyes on it, I've loved everything Marc has ever done and this is the cherry on top, the bottle would look utterly stunning one your dressing table, it's virtually a piece of art! Lucky for you I've scoped these out of  a great range of affordable perfume at TJ Hughes!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. A lady with my own taste, I have all 3... Yes I am a shopaholic haha what better way to smile, look good and smell good Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Marc Jacobs bottles are just adorable :-)

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
  3. See I'm not into fresh scents, I'm a musky oriental kinda girl. My favourite perfumes are ones like Jean Paul Gaultier and Alien :)

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig