Twinwood - Part Two

2 comments
Glasses: c/o Specspost. Dress:c/o Lindy Bop. Accessories: c/o Collectif. Cardigan: Matalan. Shoes: Evans.
The lovely Mel, our editor Rae and myself all in Lindy Bop!


So here is my second post on the wonderful weekend that was Twinwood Festival. This is what we all wore for the Sunday night, the only evening we all ventured out together to watch the final band on the main stage opposite our stand and then head off to check out a few other places in the bar section. Where we managed to see the end of the Tootsie Rollers set, which was technically the third time seeing them and just loved them more every time. I even thought it was a good idea to hand my camera to a drunk passer by to snap the picture above this was our whole team for the weekend!

I wore my hair the same as the day but added the lovely flower clip and pearls Collectif were kind enough to send over with our uniforms (which you'll see more of in my third instalment) and this pretty swing dress the lovely guys at Lindy Bop also sponsored our team with some lovely bits to wear on the evening so we had to take them out at least once! If you're looking at ordering a dress like this from them I'd recommend sizing up as this is a 22 and I could just about breath! I also wore my own cheapo petticoat under to give it even more volume! I loved this and it makes me feel like I should embrace my vintage side even more as in my day to day life other than a slick of red lipstick I tend to keep it pretty muted.

Look out for my next instalment which is my last full day outfit which I managed to get a full snap of!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig