Plus North Premier Spotlight Curvissa.

Leave a Comment


Pinafore worn as skirt: c/o Curvissa. Knitted Polo: Pop Boutique Men's. Patent flats: Evans.

Holla lovelies! The next brand to feature on The Plus North Premier Spotlight is the fabulous Curvissa! There detailing when it comes to there garments and care taken into fabric choices is pretty much a cut above the rest and whats better they genuinely listen to your ideas!

They house a wonderful range of pretty practical pieces all the way down to fabulous sequined evening wear and they have a range of things for everyone if you know how to style them!

This time the team  all were this pinafore dress in either black or check, well you can tell which one I went for! As I know Curvissa can come up a little small due to there European sister companies sizing's I went for a size 22 which was still abit snug on my middle but fitted well everywhere else which is why I went for this half sixties half school girl look! This dress is a light cotton without an ounce of stretch so I would recommend sizing up at least once if not twice depending on the look you want. The pockets excited me more than they should have but they're just so adorable!

 Check out how the rest of the team styled up this cute and quirk pinafore below!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig