And they say She's in the Class A Team.

2 comments


And they say She's in the Class A Team Stuck in her daydream Been this way since 18 But lately her face seems Slowly sinking, wasting Crumbling like pastries And they scream The worst things in life come free to us Cos we're just under the upperhand And go mad for a couple of grams And she don't want to go outside tonight And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland Or sells love to another man It's too cold outside For angels to fly Angels to fly.

For starters I haven't posted a music video up in a while so I thought I would, also Ed Sheeran is my new love. This boy is just lovely and ginger (which is always a plus in my books) I've been listening to him for quite sometime and thinking nothing of it until recently when hes really hit mainstream which normally ruins bands for me but him not at all because I love hearing him on the radio.

I'm trying to keep this short and sweet because I want you to listen and watch rather than read me prattling on. One other thing about this video is how its shot and when it goes past the little kids and hes just smiling and playing its truly a beautiful moment. Ed is now on my list of people to see live and hopefully I will soon unfortunately hes playing at a local festival but its the day I go on holiday! Which I'm pretty gutted about but lets hope he does some gigs when I'm at uni.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. my boyfriend is ginger >.<
    aaaaand actually, ed went to the same uni as my boyfriend goes to now!
    weeeeird :D
    but, i share your love for him :')

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig