"I always think about what it means to wear eyeglasses. When you get used to glasses you don't know how far you could really see."

Leave a Comment
"I think about all the people before eyeglasses were invented. It must have been weird because everyone was seeing in different ways according to how bad their eyes were. Now, eyeglasses standardize everyone's vision to 20-20. That's an example of everyone becoming more alike. Everyone could be seeing at different levels if it weren't for glasses.”
Andy Warhol

Frames one, two and three.



The lovely people at Specs post got in touch with me recently to ask if I'd like to check out some of there glasses, of course I jumped at the chance as I was currently in need of a new set of frames and as I'm supposed to wear my glasses all the time it's nice to have a few different choices in frames to suit whatever mood I'm in at the time.

Whats even better about Specspost is that they let you try the frames before you buy them which means I could decide which ones suited my face more or were just the style I was after! This is something that I think is a fabulous idea for online glasses retailers as the ones where you put a picture on of your face and they like stick an image of the glasses over? I'm sure you know what I mean but anyway I digress! I got to choose three pairs of frames to try out as you can see in the snaps above! They were delivered on next day recorded delivery and Specspost were so lovely sending me them across it was easy and a pleasure!

Now onto the choosing, I asked my lovely followers of twitter and instagram to help me choose and everyone loved them all but I had a soft spot for the cat eye vintage style in black. I've been desperate for a vintage styled pair of frames and these fit the bill perfectly! I can't wait to receive these and combine them into an outfit post. I'm also thinking of doing a make up post of how I wear my make up with my glasses? If you're after a stylish pair of frames at a great price I think this is the perfect place, none of the frames I tried were over £30 if I remember correctly. Also if you have the perfect pair of vintage frames but need your prescription put in them Specspost have an option for this at just £20, I know when I eventually find my perfect frames this is where I'll send them!

P.s I just couldn't resist the Andy Warhol quote when I found it!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig