Diamond's In The Sky.

4 comments



Dress: c/o Curvissa. Clutch: Vintage Thrifted. Necklace: Dorothy Perkins. Shoes: Peacocks.


Here's my second piece the lovely people over at Curvissa sent me forever ago to style up! As soon as
I saw this I knew it'd be perfect for the summer to dress up or down and also help keep me cool when the temperature was insane. It's something I also thought would be perfect to wear to work, comfortable to sit in all day at my desk but not crease easily. I adore the print of this as it's still quite tribal stylised but a little more classic and smart, particularly with the repeated diamond pattern. It's also a colour and cut I feel good in. It doesn't cling to my stomach or badly in any other places and the subtle hit of colour throughout helps me break my dark coloured cycle slightly. I have no problems with the sizing or stitching from what I can see! 
Here I'm wearing a size 20 and it fits like a dream for me personally, loose on my arms with the bat wing style to help me keep a little more cool without flashing my pasty top of my arms!

I kept the finished look quite simply with the chunky necklace from Dorothy Perkins which I picked up in the sale, some ancient peep toe flats which have certainly seen better days but I just love to much to throw away and yet again my new Vintage Clutch I picked up in the charity shop. I can see this appearing in a lot of outfit posts in the future as I just adore the embossed pattern on the outside of the leather, well at least I think it's leather! All I changed make up wise for this was a slightly stronger coloured lip to bring the colour of the dress up and out more to my face (if that makes any sense) I'm wearing a slick of Rimmel Apocolips in Stellar, which I love the intense colours of but do find them a bit much on my lips over time and tend to feather and bleed with repeated application on top of another, but I find them wonderful for giving a colourful and glossy finish to my lips so I put up with it!

Let me know if you've not heard of the fab Curvissa until now or are you firm fans or fancy a flutter on their site from time to time?

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Lovely dress and your hair looks so pretty like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot stuff!! love your hair like this and this dress is perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that dress, the colour scheme really suits you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig