Casual Partywear?

9 comments

The lovely ladies at Matalan asked If I'd like to go a guest post on the Matalan blog about party wear and this is it! Now I'm really good at lusting over sparkly dresses in store and online but I just never feel comfortable when it comes to wearing them, if I'm going to be at a party all night I want to look good but also feel comfortable in what I'm wearing, there is nothing worse than the girl you see tugging at the hem of her dress all night to make sure her bum isn't on show believe me this has been me far to many times!

For this look I decided on something I know I'd be comfortable in which is of course leggings! These ones  are supposed to have a dip dye effect on them but its extremely subtle and is only slightly picked up on the camera. I think some glitzy patterned leggings would also look amazing with this look! I saw this top online and thought the way it drapes makes it very original without any over the top detailing keeping the front very minimal, now what I will say is it's very short I didn't realise it was a crop top until it arrived in the post so I just popped a dress slip underneath  so it would work for me. I felt a little plain one top so I popped this studded necklace on I got from Matalan in the sale a while ago.

NOW THIS BAG IS THE BAG OF DREAMS or actually this is what I called it when I saw it online. I always think a quirky bag can make an otherwise plain outfit something different. And this bag I LOVE IT, big enough to fit everything you could need in but still easy to hold as a clutch the colour also pops perfectly against a pretty black outfit making a lovely contrast, also how cute are the horses!?  Finally I finished with very dark lips which I'm really getting into at the moment and make a nice change from my normal red colour and rosey cheeks, I'm really getting into blushers and just bought a cream blush from MUA which I'm loving!

What do you wear for parties? Do you go all out with the sequins and glitter or keep it unstated with simple shades and quirky clutches?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments

  1. Oh hai sexy! You're looking fit & that lipstick is lushh on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you lil minx! you look hawwwwwt, and love the hair! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That make-up look is really nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that lippy! I always stick to black when I'm out, can't see the drinks I spill on myself then ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely amazing missy! The lips are totally working for you! Go on grrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look completely awesome in these pictures! The outfit is amazing and your make up is so gorgeous. Love it!

    xx

    Enter my giveaway @ wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~I love that topsit's amazing and it looks great on. your hair is looking ratherlovely too. Mwah xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is amazing, it looks so soft!
    I tried the pink version of this top on in matalan and wanted to love it but all the extra fabric just felt strange to me :(
    Bag is too cute aswell, matalan are on the ball atm

    ReplyDelete
  9. That BAG! <3 You look stunning, I love the top, can't believe it's from Matalan! xxxxxx

    http://controvizzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig