Monday, 19 November 2012

Simply Lovely.






                                Dress: c/o Simply Be. Belt: Asos Curve. Leggings: Matalan.

The lovely ladies at Simply Be were nice enough to let me choose one of my favourite dresses from the selection of beautiful party wear on the site and it's utterly lush! I have to admit when it comes to dresses especially Christmas dresses I'm always that girl who goes straight to black ones for some reason I always do, I feel safe in black because if you're clumsy like me and spill "ribena" all down yourself after your third glass of it black is always safer! This dress has definitely brought me out of my party dress comfort zone I didn't know I had until recently. The colours on this are to die for and look even more beautiful in person, I reflected the deep burgundy colour of the flowers with my lip colour which is Rouge Volupte by YSL.

I also find the cut of this dress really flattering and more importantly comfortable, it doesn't dig into my arms or waist in anyway or cling to my main problem area which is primarily is my tummy. I'm really impressed that the waistline on the dress isn't to long for me either as I'm only 5'2 so I'm pretty short! I love the capped sleeve as it means I have a little coverage on my arms and don't need to ruin the silhouette of the dress by having a unfitted cardigan. You can also see the lovely detail of the cut out on the back of the dress which makes it a bit more different though don't worry it doesn't reveal bra straps or anything like that! I just finished it with my belt to pull the look all together I like the harder edge it gives to the floral dress too!

I think it's pretty obviously that I love this dress and I'm sure it'll get lots of wear over this christmas!


12 comments:

  1. I love it and that belt is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! The dress is so pretty, it looks great paired with the belt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous dress! It looks really vintage and really suits your style. Beautiful!

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect! the lippy and belt make it fierce too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely as always babe! Larve the print :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress. You look good enough to eat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look fab in this dress, i do like a bit of floral print.

    My friend Jacqui was wearing this on the Simply Be opening night and i've been tempted by it myself.

    i really like the belt you've put with it

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute in this, may have to have a look at that xxx rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous, and that dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!