My Shirt.

2 comments


I thought I'd share with you something I've made for one of my subjects at uni, if you follow me on twitter you may of seen me moaning in great detail about this and worrying over my presentation of it but fear not I did it this morning and it went surprisingly well! My tutor had some good points on pieces I'd done wrong but realised so I understood what had happened. This was mainly a learning curve for future reference. So over all feel I did pretty well, my lovely model is my friend Sophie and she's roughly a size 8 and I think the shirt would probably fit up to a size 12 but the arm holes may be tight as they have run slightly small.

Like I said I just wanted to show you because even though last night I was worried it wasn't good enough I am pretty proud of it, just a shame I can't wear it myself! I know I sound like I'm tooting my own horn but how adorable is the collar, I've got quite a lot of binding and polka dot fabric left so I'm thinking of adding the collar detail to a few plain shirts of my own, what do you think of the idea? Or making them on the binding to wear as necklaces, cute idea or not?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig