Elomi Launch.

Leave a Comment








Elomi Lingerie is now available in Debenhams stores! I took these pictures a week or so ago at the launch of them at the Manchester branch. It's brilliant that you can now be fitted and try these in store without the hassle of online ordering. The women who work in the section in Manchester are absolutely lovely and well worth travelling to if you really want to know what size you are. They were helpful without stalking you around the floor ans a pleasure to talk to.

You can also see that Elomi's model Alex was also bravely in a window for the day to model the range. I went outside to snap these briefly and some peoples reactions were brilliant! But like I said she was definitely brave I wouldn't have the balls to do it, she looked amazing in a deep turquoise set. My day was lovely I also got a full make over from Benefit which I have a few snaps of and will possibly eventually post up! On the floor next to Elomi Debenhams also sold Freya and a number of other brands I have heard of which also housed some truly beautiful lingerie. I don't want to ramble to much as this post is already pretty picture heavy but what I will say is I cannot wait to visit them again soon!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig