Introducing Want That Trend - Part 1

4 comments




Dress: c/o Want That Trend. Belt: Next. Clutch: Evans. Shoes: Primark. Sunglasses: Specpost.

When Want That Trend first reached out to me I was honestly not sure what to except. I'd seen them floating around the internet over the last year (mainly Facebook as this is where they have really taken off!) and thought they didn't look too bad for straight size fast fashion. So when they announced they would be catering for the plus size market my ears pricked up. Now they are currently only available up to a UK24 which isn't brilliant but for a new brand on the scene it's certainly a start. The lovely team over at WTT have sent me 3 dresses to show you and this Lydia Floral Navy Top Skater Dress is the first. When you look on the Plus Size section of the site you will see there is ALOT of choice, I didn't know where to start! To my knowledge all the dresses are made from this thick scuba material which I do love for the skirt as it keeps it shape really well but I was a little dubious about on the top sections as it can sometimes be quite a warm fabric to wear! Lots of the dresses are the same style and/or cut but in different prints for me personally if I find a shape I like I'll probably want to get it in every colour available anyway! Sure these dresses may not be winning anything in the High fashion stakes however if you're looking for cute dresses for work or nights out that don't need hours of ironing these would definitely be a go to! 

Here I'm wearing the UK Size 20 which I would state is true to size but I wouldn't say there is masses of room in them personally so if you fluctuate between a certain size I'd go up just to be on the safe side. I do love the brightness of the print and for the price point (that is the same for the smaller sizes, which makes a nice change!) Also shall we all just look at how fun the first photo is, thank you sunshine and the fact it was windy when I was shooting them!

I hope you look forward to Part 2 coming soon! 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments


  1. I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

    Gabungan Nama Bayi Perempuan Islam Yang Baik

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful . In your every blog your fashion is vert great and amazing. I hope you will share more good updates. Now it's time to avail luxury airport transfer for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig