RI Plus.

3 comments




Dress: c/o RI Plus. Wedges: Primark (old). Belt: Vintage. Sunglasses: Specspost. Necklace:Asos.

I was lucky enough a few months ago to be sent a some pieces of the River Island Plus Size range. Unfortunately this dress is now sold out on the site but I'll be putting together a wish list of items I'm absolutely loving from their current range because there is SO many pieces! Did you also know that RI Plus is now available on Asos, great news right?! This style of dress is something I'd usually really shy away from as figure hugging dresses aren't normally my thing as the one part of my body I'm still a little insecure about is my tummy (not because it's fat but it's the shape of how it sits, if that makes sense?!) This may be why it's taken me so long to post these... I've not been myself these past few months but I won't bore you with that! 

What surprised me most about RI Plus is that the items seems pretty true to size! From my experience of already established brands creating a plus size section the sizing can sometimes be quite off but with RI Plus the size 20 fits me really well, I even managed to get in the jeans they sent me to review (which I will be posting shortly!) Funny enough the more I look at these photos of this dress on me the more I begin to like the shape, sure my tummy wobbles out a little bit but I'm definitely still rocking it! I decided to style it up with my all time favourite wedges which were from Primark years ago and I will cry when they finally give up! My handcuff necklace and finally my favourite sunglasses which in case you haven't noticed basically don't leave my face between the months of May to October! 

I can't wait to show you more River Island Plus! They've also announced that they will be launching wide fit shoes which I am MASSIVELY excited about and I will of course show you my favourites once launched!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments




  1. great. they are so beautiful , I want them to be planted around my house
    -------------------------------------------------
    teefury , redbubble , threadless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice prints. Beautiful styling. x Marissa http://styledoctors.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obat Herbal Telinga Berdengung Terus Menerus

    Terima kasih semoga bermanfaat dan jangan lupa kunjungi web kami, http://www.curhatbidan.com/artikel/id/446/ketahui-manfaat-feng-shui-untuk-meningkatkan-kesuburan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig