Fatkini.

5 comments



Bikini: c/o Swimsuitsforall. Kimono: c/o Yours Clothing (old) Sunglasses: Red or Dead at Specsavers. Shoes: Evans.

This is my last of swimwear posts in collaboration with Swimsuitsforall unfortunately I've been a little slow with this one and the two piece has since sold out, however this little number is the same cut and style. I've said in pretty much every post I've done on these guys at how much I've genuinely loved each piece and that I've felt surprisingly comfortable in them and baring my chubby self and this Bikini or "Fatkini" is no different. I feel confident and comfortable and really wish the weather was still good enough to go to the beach!  I'm wearing either a US 18 or 20 here and they fit really well. Again I love the high waisted bottoms as they go over my belly button as the lower part of my stomach I don't exactly wish to show off as it's probably my least confident area. The top is comfortable and more supportive than a more basic bikini as it has underwires, it doesn't however give a good cleavage which is a pro or con depending on what you're looking for in swimwear!

I kept the accessories to a minimum but decided to opt for a cover up as it was colder than it looks on these photos and also because I thought this kimono from Yours would look really cute with the bikini! My sunglasses are pretty old from Supersavers but I love the chatty shape and the two tone colour! I've also filmed a YouTube video along with this which you can see here. (my hairs down in it as I thought it looked better, way prefer the bun though!) 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. Looking cute honey! Love that print :)

    curvesncurlsuk.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this bikini! you look lovely in your summery garden:) Make the most of that sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that fringed shawl!

    XO, Jessi
    mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig