Getting Curvety.

2 comments




Dress: c/o Curvety. Necklace: Topshop. Shoes: Amazon. Sunglasses: Specspost. Hair Flower: Dorothy Perkins.

I took these photos only a few days ago yet it feels forever since it was sunny, I suppose we should get used to it now summer is fading! Anyway I digress when the fabulous team over at Curvety got in touch with me to ask if I'd like to review something from them I just couldn't refuse! Lately I've been wondering at my wardrobe whether I should include some more grown up and timeless items into it and I knew this Igigi Angie Dress would be a perfect addition. It still has an interesting print which you must know by now I'm always fond of but it's a little more classy and well timeless, the tie sleeve details also add some extra cuteness without being OTT. But what really won it for me was the fitted v-neck and the overall cut of the dress itself. It's fully lined and extremely well made but as it's not the cheapest dress on earth I'd certainly expect nothing less. My only slight negative is that the dress is pretty snug and though I'm perfectly comfortable wearing the UK20 here I think if anyone is more insecure about lumps and bumps being on show I'd recommend sizing up. 

I decided to keep it classy with the rest of the styling and had my hair in loose 1940esque waves with a little hair flower to complete the ribbon in my chain necklace. I thought this dress deserved some form of heel so I added some of my favourite wedges which I also have in black! You can also see the full look on my YouTube Channel where I've began posting OOTD videos etc! 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. You look beautiful and very classy. I feel like you should be in a 40s photograph you look wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig