Feathers.

5 comments





Sorry its almost been a week from trying to do uni work (and failing) and coming back to Leicester and trying to settle in again after 3 weeks home I've not had a whole lot of time to post. But as I had a almost free from lectures day today I went to town with my friend Sophie and picked up some bits and pieces... all from primark including this top which was actually from the men's section its and XL and usually there pretty roomy but this one is really fitted I still love it though I saw it when I was looking for stuff for my brother a few weeks ago and thought I'd treat myself now!

I also got 2 new dresses which I already owned I love them that much I wanted spares to mix and match when the other is in the wash, I really hope I'm not the only person who does stuff like this! As well as these I bought some cute daisy print trousers which I'll show you in a post soon I promise! while we were out in town we did some mcflurry tasting and got £4 vouchers fr doing it, so naturally I spent mine straight away on the lip stain I'm wearing in the photographs and I've got to say I love it! I bought it from the boots 17 range and the colour is great and it also has a lip balm on the end as we all know how much stains can dry your lips, I'll see how long it takes for the pen to dry out before I decide to properly buy one again.

Tomorrow is the Simply Be store launch in the Highcross and I'm really looking forward to it, I can't wait to see some of my fave bloggers and girls! Who else is attending?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. Thats such a cute tee! I wouldn't have expected to find that in the mens section!

    xx

    www.wearenouvellevague.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Primark's men's section, sometimes their stuff is so much nicer! Adore the lip stain, will definitely keep an eye out for this :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep, this is lovely! It has never occurred to me to look at the men section at Primark for me. Only have done it when being with my dad or husband (who does what you do of getting the same stuff to have some to use and some to wash). But that shirt is SO CUTE. Great finding! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute smile!! I hate mine so very rarely see my teeth!! The tshirt is banging on you!! mwah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig