Velvet Dream.

4 comments


Dress: Evans (c/o House of Fraser) Shoes: Next. Clutch: Evans.

This is a long awaited party outfit post I meant to get up over Christmas but due to lots of last minute drastic changes in the pantomime I do costumes for and unfortunately a neighbour I was very close to (Patches owner) passing away. This is the first time I've been able to sit down to write. The lovely team over at House of Fraser gave me the option to choose an item from there Evans selection on the site and I just couldn't stop going back to this beautiful velvet number! The camera doesn't pick up how beautiful it is, you can wear it on or off the shoulder and has an utterly lovely almost peplum like frill on the chest which is also part of the sleeves and back. This means it gives you a little coverage on your arms if you feel a little insecure about them, which I do with my own sometimes! 

I'm wearing a UK size 20 which is my usual go to, I always find Evans clothing is pretty true to size meaning I don't have to worry so much about what size I would need. Another thing I love about Evans is the wide fit options in footwear and you can also buy these from House of Fraser as well. The perfect one stop shop! If I'm looking for occasion wear in plus sizes HOF is my go to as they also stock the fabulous Studio 8 which have the MOST beautiful dresses! I decided to keep this pretty simple but perfect for the part season with a sequin clutch and my sparkly flatforms. I did something a little different with my hair and curled it away off my face, I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it but I love my hair like this! 

House of Fraser currently have some fab pieces from Evans Clothing in their sale at the moment! As well as a whole host of other plus size pieces! The dress above is now sold out on HOF but is still available at Evans in limited sizes.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig