Winter Florals with Lavitta.

3 comments




Top and Jacket: c/o Lavitta. Earmuffs: Primark. Jeggings: Matalan. Trainers: Converse. Glasses: Specsavers.

This is probably one of the more casual looks I've shown on my blog lately but I am certainly feeling it. With Christmas now being over (I'm genuinely gutted about it, I need more time I spent half of it tipsy or asleep!) I searching for comfortable clothes that I can still wear to work without looking like I've turned up in my Pyjamas and I think I've hit gold with this baseball style tunic from the team over at Lavitta sent across for me to style up. They also sent me this beautiful faux fur jacket which is so cosy without me feel massive and bundled up! I've actually worn the jacket with some of my dressier vintage inspired looks and it's so perfect. 

In the tunic I'm wearing a UK22 as I like them to be a little loose so I can wear them with leggings but I would have probably have been fine with my usual UK20 I love how this has the baseball style sleeves and the print is utterly lovely, initially I was a little worried that the pieces at Lavitta wouldn't suit me but I'm happy to say I love loads of their stuff! In the jacket I stayed with my usual size 20 as I don't like my jackets to be over sized as I feel if they're more fitted they'll sit on my figure better. I decided to style this up with some cute earmuffs which were an impulse buy from Primark and my glasses, which I never seem to wear on blog photos and I really should more as I need them all the time so I can actually see! 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. I love this post! I'm all about casual and that top and jacket are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig