Ditsy Prints with Scarlett and Jo.

6 comments



Tunic: c/o Scarlett and Jo. Necklace: Topshop. Bag: Accessorize.

The lovely ladies over at Scarlett and Jo also sent me this pretty little tunic along with the Powerfit dress I reviewed here.  Unfortunately this specific tunic is no longer on the Evans site but was when I first drafted this post you can get the same style and cut but in this sweet feather print on this link.

As you can see this is a tunic but as I'm only 5'2 I can just get away with wearing it as a mini style dress and I actually really love it this way! The back is also a little like a dipped hem so it does completely cover your bum with length to space on me which is always a comforting thought! Now I'm a little more confident with my body I don't feel so worried about flashing my legs bare or in tights, so I plan to a lot more in the future! The fabric of this is in a stretch jersey and the most darling ditsy print which have a vintage flare to it of which you know I'm a huge fan of! Not only is this comfortable but it's also fits really well as in my experience all Scarlett and Jo pieces do. the 3/4 sleeve is something I also like on a dress as even though I'm more much confident than I used to be I do still feel a little self conscious over my arms so they're a lovely edition. However I don't tend to go for v neck pieces very often as I sometimes don't feel they really suit me but I'm surprised with how much I like this. I've also worn it a number of times as just a top tucked into a skirt with a vest top underneath. I just finished the look with a cute heart shaped necklace I got last year from Topshop and one of the coolest bags I own, I always seem to pick up a bag or two each year in the accessorise sale and this on is certainly a winner!

As you can see I've got nothing but glowing words for this lovely little tunic and honestly don't think I've ever had a bad word to say about a Scarlett and Jo piece they always come up trumps for me! So what are your favourite pieces from Scarlett & Jo's current collection?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. I love that bag!!!!! I think its the coolest bag anyone owns ...

    C xx
    http://curvygirlthin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with the bag!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's gorgeous. Love the bag too, I missed out on it...trying to cut down on buying bags because my obsession has been major this past year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh la la...great photos...and...breathtaking outfit...also the bag is so creative ...Fabolous look of Yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wargh! This bag is driving me crazy, No, chance to get it anywhere! :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the tunic. I have this bag, and it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig