FFF - "The boys just call me Camouflage"

7 comments




 
Camo Tee: Local Army and Navy store. Jeggings: old New Look. Flatforms: Primark. Cameo Brooches: Vintage and Thrifted.

It's time yet again for another Fat Fabulous Four challenge This time were taking on the camouflage trend. I recall it suddenly becoming really into it's own last september so and I wanted to jump on board so picked up with Camo tee from my local army and navy store then never really wore it because I just didn't know what to put with it and it wasn't baggy enough for my liking! But I'm so glad one of the girls chose this as I overall love this look, hence why theres more pictures than normal. I just wore my usual red lipstick this time it being Rimmel Apocolips in Big Bang! My title for this post came from when I googled "songs with the word Camouflage in... apparently its by Stan Ridgway?

The flatforms are well loved from last summer and I will cry my eyes out when they decide to go to shoe heaven! The jeggings are super old from New Look Inspire and they're something I have a love/hate relationship with. One the one hand they look pretty rad but on the other THEY FALL DOWN ALL THE TIME! My problem is to get them to fit nicely on my tummy, thighs and bum they fall down a little every time I walk which then leads to my bum wiggle pulling up jean dance (if you say you don't have one, I know you're lying... EVERYONE does!) Another of my latest fashion obsessions is turning up the sleeves on all my tees it just makes them look so much better in my eyes and just adds a little detail to an otherwise basic outfit. You may also of seen on twitter that I cut my own fringe, a scary prospect I know but it was doing my head in so much I just had to! I may pop a few snaps up on the blog of how I did as surprisingly I didn't bugger it up so badly. PS I was feeling fierce and rad thats the reason for the last picture!

Don't forget to check out the other ladies blogs to see how tackled the trend!...
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments

  1. You are an absolute babe!! So bloody gorgeous.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that camo tshirt and what a fantastic idea to get it from the local army and navy store. the cameo brooches are a great way to accessorise it and the red lippy the perfect finishing touch for a bit of glamour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you put the cameo brooches on a quite macho pattern, looking sassy as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bloody love those flatforms, get me to Primark pronto!

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across your blog on a hop and i love it . Your style is amazing . Cant wait for your next post :)

    wold love it if you checked out mine .
    http://boldbrashbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your web site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident didn’t happen earlier! I bookmarked it.
    Camouflage T-shirt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig