Tartan.

4 comments


Just a little update to show you all some tartan loving that I have going on! I wasn't particularly happy with these pictures but I thought I'd post them up anyway as I didn't want to leave it more than a week without a post, shocking I know!

Thought I'd show you 2 new pieces and an item I've had since before Christmas and worn to death yet never blogged about, which is very unusual for me! The poncho/scarf concoction was a sale buy from Urban Outfitters and has been worn to death, I adore it and it looks lovely with almost everything in my wardrobe and more importantly it's comfortable and warm, though I have now lost 3 out of the 4 buttons which were on it. The denim jacket I picked up from a charity shop in my local town as its got the almost perfect over sized fit for me and is much better than my other denim jacket which I'll eventually be whacking up on ebay.

I saw the shirt on Amy's blog when she did a review for One Stop Plus and I instantly fell in love! So I patiently waited until I could justify buying it then snapped it up. After waiting for what felt like a year for it to arrive (it was a little over a week) I got it and loved it though it's a little too snug under the arms for my usual liking. It came with a black ribbon in but I added these two tartan ones though after taking these picture I gently pulled it over my head and the lace/netting ripped and I don't know how to fix it yet so I'm a bit gutted. Just thought I'd add the lippy I've got on came in my prize from Dani's blog birthday giveaway! It's lush!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. I love a good poncho! I picked up one from H&M a couple of months ago and it's amazing. This tartan one is unbelievably cute :)

    xx

    http://www.wearenouvellevague.com/2012/03/no7-stay-perfect.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll definitely have to come and see me and my toiles:) Did you see the queen yesterday, wasnt she at your university? How is everthing going with your blogging career and university lifestyle ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that tartan hoody so Vivienne Westwood i really seriously like it great outfit!

    monzie

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig