Natures in the ink.

2 comments

These are two illustrations I have created for college projects. For my original drawing I used fine liner pen and then created the smudged water effect by using a wet paintbrush to go over the lines I first created. I then went onto cleaning it up and editing it with photoshop.

The mood I am trying to produce is an affect of something natural, with how the way the ink has gone when it became in contact with the water and along with the leaves scattered around her waist and upper body on the more heavily photoshopped piece. In my own personal opinion I feel it makes the illustration almost look like its floating of even possibly flying, what do you think?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig