Jumpsuits and Florals?

1 comment

This outfit i have put together using only pieces from evans which ranges in sizes 14 to 32. The next time i am in the shop i am definitely buying the little pink ballet pumps i tried them on and there so comfortable, unfortunately at the time they didn't have my size.. but here's hoping!
I have also bee after a cover up just like this, it will keep you cool during the warmer days and help protect you from burning, then during the colder months it can be layered over a long sleeved t shirt with leggings and boots. It is a little pricey for me at the moment as is the jump suit but i find it really hard to find nice clothes which fit me well and are comfortable.
I think you could wear this combination for anything from a summer wedding to a day trip shopping and still not look over or under dressed. Next time I'm in my nearest evans i am going to try on this outfit and see if it looks as good as i hope it should. So keep your eyes pealed for a sneaky little photo of me wearing it in the changing rooms, haha.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig