Simply Be... My Valentine!

3 comments


The lovely team over at Simply Be sent me this surprise parcel of Valentines goodies and I thought the best way to show you all would be to film a video for you! As I'm single I won't be spending my Valentines with a guy but I'll be spending it with my friends, which lets be honest will probably be more fun! 

Below are all the products featured in my box (which I could link you too!) 

Lipsticks available as part of a set here.

Heart Necklace by Label B from Simply Be.

Satin and Lace Balcony Bra by Pretty Secrets in a 38DD. 

Satin and Lace Brazilian Knickers by Pretty Secrets in a UK Size 20.

Red/Black Nicole Lace Body by Pretty Secrets in a 38DD.

Heart Box Clutch Bag (currently in the sale!) 

Bra I mentioned in the video here. 

And finally the stunning dress I'm wearing in the video was sent to me By Voodoo Vixen before Christmas but due to all the awful weather I've not been able to properly shoot this beauty yet for the blog but watch this space because I'm in love with it! Like I am with every piece Voodoo Vixen ever send me! This is also available here at Simply Be and currently reduced, score!  
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. Aww, I loved this video! You are seriously so pretty, AND funny. :) I love your dress and the heart-shaped bag is adorable (though I do find it annoying when a clutch bag isn't big enough for my phone, that's SO not practical).

    Also, I laughed out loud at "I hope my mum isn't watching this". :D And I've had a rough couple of days, so I really needed that laugh!

    I hope you have a great Galentine's with your friends. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you Hanna! I always feel awkward on video but I do find it easier! :) and knowing my mum she probably has watched it!

      Delete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig