New Years Eve.

1 comment
 Top and Skirt: Asos Curve. Necklace: c/o Daisy and Eve at Evans and Impulse Loves.




Well this is a New Years post better late than never I guess? As a group of friends we didn't go out anywhere conveniently someone had a free house so we all dressed up a little (I say all, mostly the girls...) and spent the night in good company! Now I don't drink but it probably looks like I was rather merry, which I was but just in a sober way, Hitting the hard stuff (lemonade) like there was no tomorrow! We rang in the new year with cheering in the back garden and watching all the neighbours fireworks then running back into the house and singing and dancing along to Queen!

I decided that I wanted to be comfortable for the evening and decided to wear me new bardot neckline top from Asos Curve. I'm currently having a love affair with off the shoulder pieces and I don't think this will die down any time soon! Of course I've always been addicted to stripes, ever since my wannabe emo days so I couldn't say no to this fabulous and really comfy top! I wore it with another Asos Curve piece I picked up in the summer, YES IT HAS POCKETS and I've been wearing it a lot over the past few weeks after I rediscovered it in the back of my wardrobe. I couldn't decided what necklace to wear with it but I knew it needed to be something quite bold and then I knew this fabulous Daisy and Eve necklace I was sent before Christmas from Evans would finish the look perfectly and you know what it did. Make up wise I thought I'd keep it to my usual lashing of red lipstick and a smidgen of mascara.

Do you have any New Years Resolutions? For once I don't really other than to keep being myself!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig